Day 1 three times per week

Forums Fitness training Day 1 three times per week

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    spicy0853
    Participant

Has anyone experimented with just doing day 1 three times per week versus 3 different workouts. I tend to feel more of a workout from day one versus day 2 or day 3.

Any comments?

naples378
    Participant

I’m starting to skip D2’s and only do D1 & D3’s. The rest of the week I do a combo of bike, crossfit exercise, and stuff I make up on my own.

aussiechick
    Participant

I could never give up my D2s, they’re my favourite! But I do add cardio inbetween, and before and after for that matter, the rounds. That way I feel like I’ve gotten a great workout.

splint
    Participant

Why not add more exercises in addition to the D2s and D3s rather than giving them up entirely? I think the different workout types focus on different types of conditioning and strength. That’s just how I see it.

taifun
    Participant

Don’t skip D2!, if it feels too easy, sub more difficult exercises as splint said. Add something extra if you feel it’s too short a workout (go for a run, dance, play some sport or whatever)

naples378
    Participant

I didn’t mean to skip a workout entirely, I sub a more diffcult workout for that day.

imported_Admin
    Participant

Consider doing day 2 from week 2

http://www.simplefit.org/workout2.html

Bri3626
    Participant

I use a 20 lbs. vest with D2. It’s pretty tough for me. My thinking is changing to where I always want it to be difficult. At the slightest hint it gets easier I’m moving up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.