Drinking water during Day 1

Forums Fitness training Drinking water during Day 1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vontrapp
    Participant

I’m just curious as to how many people drink water during the 20 mins of Day 1. So far I haven’t because I’m always trying to beat my time but I wonder if taking a few sips could be beneficial. Thoughts?

cheapo
    Participant

I go hard on Day 1 and my throat can get very dry with all the heavy breathing. I keep a glass of water handy. I take sips.

KaosStorm
    Participant

To be honest, I’ve never drank a single drop of water during my time with Simplefit. I should also clarify that on D1 I rarely exceed the 20 reps mark, so I might not work myself down to exhaustion; D2 and D3 go way too fast for me to consider a water break.

Dreaming
    Participant

my problem with water on D1 is when I’m breathing really heavily, I won’t sip it, I’ll chug at it. This then fills my tummy up which sloshes about and makes it harder to do the rest of the sets cleanly without distraction. But im not the fittest guy so my lungs will be heaving like an asthmatic, so YMMV.

cheapo
    Participant

Yeah, I only put enough in my mouth to swallow.

vontrapp
    Participant

Took a couple of quick sips on my last D1 and I think I couldve knocked out 2 extra rounds. Or not.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.