endothesis’ log

Forums Workouts endothesis’ log

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    endothesis
    Participant

Hey everyone, I found about this site from Fittit on Reddit. I’ve tried many workouts before but I always end up giving up or losing interest after the first couple of weeks. Hopefully I can stay on this a little longer and work my way up to the advanced workouts. I’m going to be doing this in conjunction with the Couch to 5k routine and in 2-3 months I should be fit and on my way to a healthy life. Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday I’ll do the SimpleFit workout; Monday, Wednesday and Friday the C25K routine.

My Stats:

Sex: Male

Height: 174cm (5’8″)

Weight: 76kg (168lbs)

Part of the problem with me being unmotivated is that I don’t keep track of my progress, and I don’t share my results with anyone. Hopefully by posting my results on here and gaining feedback I’ll be able to stay interested and finish the program on a good note. I’ll post results after each workout as well as my thoughts on how the workout went, and possibly what I could have done better, and my goals for next time.

BEGINNER PROGRAM START

~~ Level 1 ~~

endothesis
    Participant

endothesis
    Participant

~ LEVEL 1 COMPLETE ~

KTG
    Participant

Congratulations on a great start!

You, of course, can do it however you want. Just doing it is what counts. But for most of us regulation for the day three test is to do all of the pull-ups, then all of the push-ups, and then all of the squats.

cheapo
    Participant

Is that it?

COME BACK!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.