hi, i’m new.

Forums Fitness training hi, i’m new.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ryan
    Participant

Hey,

My name is Ryan and I’m 23, 6′, and about 170lbs. Im not in terrible shape but there is always room for improvement. I’ve done about 1 week on L1 and its not bad. I have a few questions though.

1. Will cardio inbetween days increase the effectiveness of the routine?

2. When is the best time to work out, after the 5 hour eating window, or right before?

3. I always heard it is extremely important to eat breakfast since it fuels you through the day. Is skipping this legit? (I read through some of the journal articles but i was still curious)

imported_Admin
    Participant

Hi Ryan and welcome!

1. Sure if you want but don’t over do it listen to your body.

2. I usually wait at least 3-4 hrs after a meal to work out

3. There is a tremendous body of evidence supporting IF but always best to try it for yourself and see who your body responds.

ryan
    Participant

i asked #2 becuase i either heard or read somewhere that is is best to workout to an empty stomach, but i could be wrong.

also, where did you pick up those rings that you use, i saw them in another thread and they would be nice to have.

imported_Admin
    Participant
    ryan
    Participant

71$…..yikes

imported_Admin
    Participant

If you search I am pretty sure I posted info on how to make them

ryan
    Participant

i searched. couldnt really find any info on how to make them.

scumdogg
    Participant

Hi Ryan,

I had the same question a few posts ago and someone (I think it was samjackson) pointed me at the crossfit forums. Heres one of the more descriptive links I found:

http://www.crossfit.com/discus/messages/26/10182.html

Based on that post and others the common way to bend PVC pipe seems to be on a cookie sheet in the oven. I haven’t tried this myself yet so can’t vouche for the effectiveness, but lots of people seem to have had luck with it.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.