Hi, nice site, gonna try it out

Forums Fitness training Hi, nice site, gonna try it out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    meismo
    Participant

Hi, I’m new here.

Like some of the others who posted here I once tried the WOD from crossfit.com but found it too hard and I don’t have some of the equipment.

Saturday I did the L1-D1 workout. Had to stop after 12 minutes(17 rounds) though, because my elbow hurt when doing pull-ups. That problem luckily could be solved by some trigger point massage.

Today I did the L1-D2 workout. Managed to complete the 5 rounds in 7 minutes.

In the past, my biggest problem with training was that I tried to do too much too soon. I hope having this fixed schedule here will help me to avoid this.

I plan to progress to the next level only when I manage to do the Day 3 workout in less than 5 minutes (might be too hard for the higher levels, but let’s see).

Greetings,

meismo

imported_Admin
    Participant

Fantastic, keep up the great work!

Remember to rest 3 minutes between each round on the day 2 workout.

Also take it easy on the elbow easy does it, most people are not used to allot of pulling so really listen to your body.

meismo
    Participant

Ah, didn’t read that thing with the rest on the Day 2 Workout. Maybe it should be displayed more prominently? (For those of us too lazy to read the sample workout)

imported_Admin
    Participant

Not a big deal, next time the workout will feel different to you, probably easier!

meismo
    Participant

L1D3- 2 minutes, 25 seconds. No elbow pain.

Edit: Had an idea. Maybe you could create a “Journal”-Subforum, where people can post about their progress, so the “Training”-Forum would be mainly for specific questions.

imported_Admin
    Participant

Great work and great idea! I will setup a training logs section.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.