I don’t want to lose weight!!

Forums Fitness community I don’t want to lose weight!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    googleccd
    Participant

I’v just started doing this site’s Bodyweight Exercises about a week from now, but are those exercises just for people who want to lose weight and build muscle?

because i want to gain weight and muscle at the same time, not to lose weight,

also are those Exercises effective as lifting weights ?

thanks.

imported_Admin
    Participant
    scumdogg
    Participant

Haven’t tried pistols yet (1-legged squats) but i can vouch for the effectiveness of dips to build chest, shoulders and triceps.

rdhammond
    Participant

googleccd wrote:

I’v just started doing this site’s Bodyweight Exercises about a week from now, but are those exercises just for people who want to lose weight and build muscle?

because i want to gain weight and muscle at the same time, not to lose weight,

also are those Exercises effective as lifting weights ?

thanks.

If you’re worried about losing weight, then you need to increase your diet. Specifically, you’ll need protein to build muscle.

As long as you don’t do a billion reps at level 1 every day and keep your calorie count up, you should gain muscle weight. (I am not a doctor though)

lightthievesall
    Participant

I can only speak from experience, but I did start losing weight at first. It wasn’t until I upped my calorie and protein intake (just like rdhammond suggests above) that I actually started to put on a few pounds. Keep a log of what you eat (an Excel spreadsheet works nicely) and you’ll find calorie counting is pretty easy and interesting.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.