bodyweight exercises, bodyweight workouts
› Forums › Fitness community › I just setting up a simple investing site
This is what I consider to be one of the most simple straightforward sites on investing you will ever see please let me know what you think.
Everything you need to know about financial planning*
– Make a will.
– Pay off your credit cards.
– Get term life insurance if you have a family to support.
– Fund your 401(k) to the maximum.
– Fund your IRA to the maximum.
– Buy a house if you want to live in a house and you can afford it.
– Put six months’ expenses in a money market fund.
– Take whatever money is left over and invest 70% in a stock index fund and 30% in a bond fund through any discount broker and never touch it until retirement.
If any of this confuses you, or you have something special going on (retirement, college planning, tax issues) hire a fee-based financial planner, not one who charges a percentage of your portfolio.
*From Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, 2002