I’m just looking for quick breakfast and lunch suggestions.

Forums Nutrition I’m just looking for quick breakfast and lunch suggestions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    linuxguy0481
    Participant

I have to be at work at 6 in the morning. I need to be better at making my lunch the night before. I’m very interested in doing Paleo style eating. Sometimes though I fall asleep and don’t have time to make my breakfast or lunch. I am working on changing that.

Just looking for quick breakfast and lunch options that will satisfy my appetite. By the way I’m not rich so looking for inexpensive ingredients. Thank you.

Bri3626
    Participant

I’m probably not the most knowledgable on this subject or experienced but I can tell you what I do.

Breakfast:

2 eggs

2-3 cups frozen mixed vegetables either stir fried or steamed.

sometimes I mix tuna in eggs or sausage

lunch:

leftovers of whatever I ate the night before. I have the same issue you do with limited time so I save money and time by doing it this way. My wife thinks I’m crazy because she thinks I should be sick of doing the same thing for 2 years now but so far it hasn’t bothered me any.

All my meals consist of 4-6 oz of meat with a 1-2 cups of two different vegetables typically a different color.

I do cheat but I don’t do it often except cheating increases during the holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas heh.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.