Kovalainen’s Log

Forums Workouts Kovalainen’s Log

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kovalainen
    Participant

Hey guys, not sure if I’ll continue using this method but for the time being it looks great! My stats –

20 Years old

Male

174cm (5’8.5″)

57kg (126lbs)

L1D1 – 37 rounds (with two breaks for water)

Pull ups were by far the easiest. My legs were shaking from the squats when I was doing the push ups ironically :D

Kovalainen
    Participant

L1D2 – 4 mins 5 seconds

Probably could have gone faster if I pushed from the start. Legs are still sore from Day 1.

KTG
    Participant

Great start! Welcome on board. It looks like you’ll be on to level 2 right away.

Kovalainen
    Participant

L1D3 – 1 min 54 seconds – Push ups by far the hardest.

And thank you! I’m thinking of supplementing this regime with some other bodyweight exercises, but for the time being I’m fine with this :) I just keep levelling up until I can’t do Day 3 in under 5 minutes right?

Kovalainen
    Participant

L2D1 – 34 Rounds – Probably could have pushed harder but my motivation was wavering.

Beaver
    Participant

nice job….you’ll easily pass day 3. Day 1 is always the day I dread, the other two days are fun.

Kovalainen
    Participant

L2D2 – 4 mins 20 secs – last set of push ups killed me.

Oh mate I’m dreading Day 1 too and I’ve only done it twice! Day 3 is by far the funnest :P

KTG
    Participant

Terrific progress!

I’m partial to D2. I find both D1 and D3 a little more intimidating. D1 for the sheer struggle of it. D3 for the pressure of the clock.

Kovalainen
    Participant

L2D3 – 2 mins 54 seconds – Had to stop twice during the push ups

Yeah just did D3 and I really forgot how hard those push ups are! But even so at least it’s over in almost a tenth of the time :P

KTG
    Participant

Great job!

If I could do D3 in 2 mins 54 seconds I think I would find it fun too!

Right now I’m still north of 6 minutes and I know I’m going to have to claw for every second on the way down to 5.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.