Level 5 Advice please

Forums Fitness community Level 5 Advice please

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

Hi,

I have been doing simplefit for 4 weeks now and have just completed level 5, day 3 in 9:32. Is that a reasonable time or should I be looking to reduce that before progressing?

Thanks in anticipation !

Bri3626
    Participant

Recommendation is to complete in 5 minutes or less but if you are feeling really good about it go for it.

Bri3626
    Participant

Recommendation is to complete in 5 minutes or less but if you are feeling really good about it go for it.

Bri3626
    Participant

Bri3626
    Participant

Richard
    Participant

Thanks, I think I need to work on it then. Push ups and squats were fine but I struggled with form on the pull ups!

Richard
    Participant

Thanks, I think I need to work on it then. Push ups and squats were fine but I struggled with form on the pull ups!

Richard
    Participant

Richard
    Participant

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.