Mac’s Workout Log

Forums Workouts Mac’s Workout Log

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by mac.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mac
    Participant

Monday November 7, 2011

First Day At It

22 rounds of Level 1 (1 Pull Up/ 2 Push Ups / 3 Squats) at 20 minutes

Notes/Comments: Started slow but still managed to keep up the pace in the later rounds. Started to struggle around round 16 but had a breath or two and continued. Not sure if I was supposed to rest or not fo the endurance day. Sore all over but pretty pumped. :)

mac
    Participant

Wednesday November 9, 2011

L1D2

Finished 5 rounds (2 Pull Ups/6 Push Ups/ 10 Squats per round) in 6 minutes

Notes/Comments: Despite being sore from the previous workout I still kept going. Wasn’t entirely sure if the point was to do less because muscle soreness was expected so I did it anyway. Once I got going the workout got easier and the soreness started to diminish. That’s all I really have for today so looking forward to Day 3.

mac
    Participant

Wednesday November 9, 2011

L1D2

Finished 5 rounds (2 Pull Ups/6 Push Ups/ 10 Squats per round) in 6 minutes

Notes/Comments: Despite being sore from the previous workout I still kept going. Wasn’t entirely sure if the point was to do less because muscle soreness was expected so I did it anyway. Once I got going the workout got easier and the soreness started to diminish. That’s all I really have for today so looking forward to Day 3.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.