Matt’s graduation goal

Forums Fitness Goals Matt’s graduation goal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    matt_b
    Participant

Hey all, my name is Matt. I have been exercising on/off for the past year & 2 months, all while losing roughly 25 pounds in the process(185 now @ 20-25% body fat). If I had known there were this many resources for at home exercises then I would probably have made quite a bit more progress. A lot of my time has been used doing push ups, sit ups, etc… I know it wasn’t a good plan, but the past is the past!

April 28th is officially my last day of classes (if all goes well). I want to look good for my wife on our cruise and be ready for any interviews in May. Here’s to the start of a new life!

Things under control:

Food (nutrition)

Dedication

Things out of control:

Body Fat

Hopefully I’ll be able to stick with this routine for the long haul.

matt_b
    Participant

Still going strong. I was down to 181 this morning! Whatever weight below 180 at the end of April is fine with me, I just want less body fat.

matt_b
    Participant

I was up for 36 hours from Sunday morning until Monday night working on a project. I slept roughly 16 hours. No workout, but I managed to eat well. I was 177 & dehydrated when I woke up. I’ve been up for 16 hours, going to sleep for about 2, up for 32 hours & I’m done with speeches & projects for the next 2 weeks. I’ll restart my workout on Friday. I saw my cousin & she said I look like I lost my gut. 22 days & 12 hours until I don’t have to deal with a schedule like this again!

imported_Admin
    Participant

Keep up the good work dont let a minor setback discourage you.

If you are using caffeine to stay up for study be careful about working out, workouts and stimulants are dangerous.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.