My First Workout

Forums Workouts My First Workout

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ThaDiscus
    Participant

Hallo! I am 16 I live in Mississippi and weigh around 180. I used to play football but due to an acl injury in my left knee…I am out of action, however I did play the full season on it without realizing it was torn two-a-days to spring training, figured out it was torn once school ended. But also, as my name depicts, I throw the discus and need to get in shape because after my surgery I began to eat more and move less, cause I just..couldnt move, but I love this workout! I feel very accomplished after I do it, and plan to continue doing it for a good while. My first work out was Day 1 Level 1 and I did 23 reps, which I thought was good for the first thing I had done in eight weeks. Anyway thanks for whomever made this sight specifically and I look forward to my next workout!

imported_Admin
    Participant

Welcome!

ucffool
    Participant

Welcome to the party, we can’t wait to see your progress.

aussiechick
    Participant

G’day!

ThaDiscus
    Participant

School just started back up..and I’m already behind so I havent been able to work out lately..but I did just do level 1 day three in 3 minutes and 1 second so I’m still happy..

taifun
    Participant

Welcome, and good work.

Never mind the missed workout, just focus on the next one

volleyball_man
    Participant

Welcome and welcome back!

ThaDiscus
    Participant

just did level one day one again, just to check if I had done better or worse..or if I was ready to move on..I did 32 reps..so I will be going to level two soon..

Darrel
    Participant

Good job!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.