my stats and goals

Forums Fitness Goals my stats and goals

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    rabbidchicken
    Participant

These are my stats for now just starting out on simplefit been doing a similar routine on my own just looking to step it up a little bit

Weight 205

Height 5’5″

pullups can do 6

Chinups 6-8

Pushups 25-35

Air squats 25-35

I have been following a loosely based

primal diet kicked grains except for on occasion.

Still eat potatoes and sweet potatoes and beans

Lost over seventy lbs so far got about 35-40 lbs more to go

Gonna start on L1D1 tommorow really just needing more structure and tracking

For my workouts I have been doing body weight exercises

3-4 times a week for several months to get to where I’m at.

My goals are to obviously be stronger all around and would like

To be able run several miles also

Bri3626
    Participant

Welcome! and good luck!

Bri3626
    Participant

Welcome! and good luck!

Bri3626
    Participant

Welcome! and good luck!

Bri3626
    Participant

Welcome! and good luck!

2muchofme
    Participant

congratulations on your 70+ lb weight loss so far. That is no small accomplishment!!

2muchofme
    Participant

congratulations on your 70+ lb weight loss so far. That is no small accomplishment!!

2muchofme
    Participant

2muchofme
    Participant

rabbidchicken
    Participant

Thanks I lost forty the first year and the rest this year I probably would have been at my goal if it wasn’t for getting off track a couple times I do shiftwork so its really hard to keep a decent sleep schedule I always lose the most weight I have noticed when my sleep is good and consistent but work and kid makes it hard to maintain a pattern.

rabbidchicken
    Participant

Thanks I lost forty the first year and the rest this year I probably would have been at my goal if it wasn’t for getting off track a couple times I do shiftwork so its really hard to keep a decent sleep schedule I always lose the most weight I have noticed when my sleep is good and consistent but work and kid makes it hard to maintain a pattern.

rabbidchicken
    Participant

rabbidchicken
    Participant

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.