New to this site

Forums Fitness community New to this site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    reddragon
    Participant

And I find it great! I am a 51 year old martial artist and since a few years now I have tried all kind off strengthroutines with deadlift, squat etc. etc.

Most off the times I ended up beiing so sore or didnt have any energy left to train my martial arts. I train a group off adults every monday evening so I want to be in as good shape as I can.

So when you read on INternet all these crazy routines, you have to do this, you have to do that etc. etc.

So for a few weeks I dicided to focus on bodyweight exercises only because I like the push-ups, pull-ups and dips etc. But I couldnt find a good starting point.

Now with all these levels, I just start with level 1 and work my way up to 8 (I hope :-) and after that I have seen that there are more challenging routines to.

Thank you very much for keeping it so simple and to share all these information. From now on I am a martial artist who trains only with his bodyweight :-)

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

O, I forgot to say, the workouts are easy to put in my weekly schedule off training martial arts and running etc.

Have only one question, is it okay to do after a bodyweight workout a sprint routine because I want to keep my conditioning good to, so right now I do 1 or 2 sprint sessions a week. That takes me about 20 minutes orso.

P.s sorry for my bad Englisch, I am from Holland.

imported_Admin
    Participant

I designed this program the way I did because I come from a martial arts background and wanted something similar to a belt system.

Glad you like it

Cheers

reddragon
    Participant

Hello Kevin,

it works great, I have just start with day 1 level 1 and manage 37 rounds in good form.

Maybay its better to go some levels up?

And I saw the diffcult exercises such as:

10 lunge

10 Push up

10 pull ups

10 dips

10 l-hang

10 back extensions

10 plank

10 squat

10 hand stand push ups

10 inverted pull ups

But I dont now how you can do 10 plank. Is this in seconds orso?

And what is inverted row?

And last question, what is 10 l-hang?

Okay take care now and keep up the good work. I am alreday hooked on this kind off exercises. I feel great after only one workout :-)

Spidermonkeee
    Participant

Just wanted to post somewhere to say that this site is great!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.