rabbidchicken’s workout log

Forums Workouts rabbidchicken’s workout log

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    rabbidchicken
    Participant

Well today was level one day one for me did 43 rounds in the prescribed time

I might have done three or four that I forgot to count cause I was chasing my kid gonna

See how the rest of the week goes at level one then I will think about

Moving up to level two next week

rabbidchicken
    Participant

Day 2 was pretty good felt kinda easy at level one so I decided to do

Ten rounds broke into two sets the first five I rested about two minutes between rounds

Then I took about a five or six minute break between the second set of five rounds my rounds varied from about forty seconds to fifty five seconds

rabbidchicken
    Participant

Day 2 was pretty good felt kinda easy at level one so I decided to do

Ten rounds broke into two sets the first five I rested about two minutes between rounds

Then I took about a five or six minute break between the second set of five rounds my rounds varied from about forty seconds to fifty five seconds

rabbidchicken
    Participant

L1D3 2 minutes 24 seconds gonna do it two or three more times today and go to level 2 next week 😈

rabbidchicken
    Participant

L1D3 2 minutes 24 seconds gonna do it two or three more times today and go to level 2 next week 😈

rabbidchicken
    Participant

L2D1 got 33 rounds could have done a few more but I’m feeling the after effects of Halloween

rabbidchicken
    Participant

L2D1 got 33 rounds could have done a few more but I’m feeling the after effects of Halloween

rabbidchicken
    Participant

Well L2D2 feeling pretty good today did ten rounds on top of three warm up rounds and a couple minutes of lunges first five rds I did chinups and the second five rds I did normal pullups the first,set I got 4:43 second set of five rds got 4:38 started at too low of a level I thinks I plan on just staying the course I’m on and continue to level up each week until I feel some challenge making time on judgement day haven’t been sore much after the workouts yet looking forward to when it gets difficult. I’m just gonna count these weeks as my rest week.

rabbidchicken
    Participant

Well L2D2 feeling pretty good today did ten rounds on top of three warm up rounds and a couple minutes of lunges first five rds I did chinups and the second five rds I did normal pullups the first,set I got 4:43 second set of five rds got 4:38 started at too low of a level I thinks I plan on just staying the course I’m on and continue to level up each week until I feel some challenge making time on judgement day haven’t been sore much after the workouts yet looking forward to when it gets difficult. I’m just gonna count these weeks as my rest week.

rabbidchicken
    Participant

Did L2D3 yesterday got 2:41 really dogged it on the last two reps on the pullups so will see how level three goes this next week. The pushups and squats went ok have a feeling I might get stuck at level three for a week or two

rabbidchicken
    Participant

Did L2D3 yesterday got 2:41 really dogged it on the last two reps on the pullups so will see how level three goes this next week. The pushups and squats went ok have a feeling I might get stuck at level three for a week or two

rabbidchicken
    Participant

L3D1 got 25 rds with three seconds to spare on the last round. Didn’t really take a rest.day spent yesterday playing pretty hard at the park climbing jumping and running and at home every time I would walk by the pullup bar I would do five or six chinups or pullups and fifteen to twenty five pushups some of them weighted 30 lbs when my daughter would hop on my back even got two chinups in with her hanging on my.chest

rabbidchicken
    Participant

L3D1 got 25 rds with three seconds to spare on the last round. Didn’t really take a rest.day spent yesterday playing pretty hard at the park climbing jumping and running and at home every time I would walk by the pullup bar I would do five or six chinups or pullups and fifteen to twenty five pushups some of them weighted 30 lbs when my daughter would hop on my back even got two chinups in with her hanging on my.chest

rabbidchicken
    Participant

L3D2 7:03 did 6 20 32 on the last round feeling good so far weighloss has stopped but I look and fel smaller so that’s all that matters

rabbidchicken
    Participant

L3D2 7:03 did 6 20 32 on the last round feeling good so far weighloss has stopped but I look and fel smaller so that’s all that matters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.