Start simplefit this week

Forums Fitness Goals Start simplefit this week

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ACtheStud
    Participant

I have decided to start SimpleFit this week. Have been doing The Paleo Diet for 10 days. Currently reading Primal Blueprintalso. My current weight is 317 pounds and have a goal weight of 225. I found crossfit a couple years ago in Men’s Health I think. I am pumped and can’t wait for the journey. Joined SimpleFit website because when the going gets toug for me I quit so was hoping to get support from a community of others that have the same struggles…thanks to the creator of this sight and wish me luck!

ACtheStud
    Participant

Did 1st simple fit workout yesterday….decided to do workout number so I could hang out with my wife n child at the pool. It went real well…I have substituted lat pulldown b/c I have no way to do jump pullups or inverted rows. I do 3 pull downs for 1 pull up…is that a good ratio to make up for the pull up….also did 5 sets of seated cable rows and some bi/tri on the end of the workout. Very sore today…plan on getting a run walk workout in today and I am doing a core circuit 3-4 days a week in the morning before. Still doing the paleo diet…going well!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.