Steve Simplefit Workout

Forums Workouts Steve Simplefit Workout

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Hey how you doin’, i’m Steve and im 15 years old. I’m going to start simplefit on Monday. I’m 5’9 and 165 pounds, very strong but need to lose a couple pounds, but still in shape. Just wonderin’ if the admin has anythin’ to say to me before i start. 8)

Ruli
    Participant

welcome o SF steve – i hope you are going to enjoy yourself here.

not much advice at the moment – the advice will come once you start asking specific questions.

in the mean time, pace yourself, concentrate on form and have fun!!!!

Steve
    Participant

I have no where to do pullups in my house? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make and/or do them?

volleyball_man
    Participant

Steve – any trees nearby? Get a door gym. Go to a park.

Steve
    Participant

Ok, thanks for the help. Idk why but pullups arent hard for me…. is it because i’m 15? :D

Norman
    Participant

no. I’m 36 and still struggling !

Just keep at it :)

Steve
    Participant

*Aren’t*, lol. 😆

prometheus
    Participant

look on youtube to make sure your form is perfect on your pullups; go very slowly up and down, and start from a dead hang. If they’re easy then that’s great, and you’ll be able to start at a higher level with more reps of pullups off the bat. Welcome!

Norman
    Participant

Steve: 😆

I got it now

Steve
    Participant

L1D1 36 rounds

Steve
    Participant

Is it ok if i do chin ups? Or?

redleader327
    Participant

Steve, if you cannot do pull-ups (palms facing away), then chin-ups are an acceptable substitute, imo. Try to do alternating grips (one palm facing, one away) if possible.

Steve
    Participant

No, i can do pull ups, not very many but i can do them. Anyways i found a great rafter in my basement to do pullups on.

volleyball_man
    Participant

I disagree about the slow up and slow down – especially on the race against the clock workouts. I kip.

Steve
    Participant

Is there a simple diet i can follow? Is there one on the website? Any suggestions?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.