new to simplefit.org

body weight workout

Moderator: cheapo

vassilone

new to simplefit.org

Post by vassilone »

Hi my name is vasilis. Can anybody please tell me how i find out in what level i have to start on? I'm relatively fit and i did L1D1 but it felt quite easy...
volleyball_man

Post by volleyball_man »

The D3 workouts are the test days. If you can do a particular level's D3 in under 5mins then go up.

Welcome!
ianjb

Post by ianjb »

Hi and welcome!

Day 3 is the test. If you are able to complete day 3 in less than 5 minutes counting any rest time then you can move up a level.

Try L1D3 for your next workout. If you complete it in less then five minutes
try L2D3 on the next workout. Go to D3 of the next level each workout until you are unable to complete in less than 5 minutes. That's your current level. You will find your level in less than 8 workouts!

How many rounds did you complete in 20 minutes of Level 1 Day 1?
vassilone

Post by vassilone »

thanks people for the help :) ianjb i completed 39 rounds in L1D1 but didnt feel much....
vassilone

Post by vassilone »

ok so i completed level 6 day 3 in about 6:30 is that the level for me do you think or should i move down a level and be more strict with the form and range of my exercises?..
volleyball_man

Post by volleyball_man »

You can always test level 5 day 3 and find out. My guess is that you'll be good to go at level 6.
vassilone

Post by vassilone »

thanks guys really helpful! i'm really enjoying a good burn on my gluteus muscles! hehehe! good stuff!