WHERE IS EVERYONE

body weight exercise community

Moderator: cheapo

numpty

WHERE IS EVERYONE

Post by numpty »

Where are all the Simplefit beasts out there? Need to get this community up and running again 💪
robbiew7680

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE

Post by robbiew7680 »

This used to be a great community many years ago....just tumbleweed rolling down mainstreet at the minute....sad really😟
robbiew7680

Post by robbiew7680 »

My last post here was Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:54 am.....I was 48 when I joined in 2009...61 now😁😩
doe99

Post by doe99 »

hello!
Im in and start simplefit because im bored from my current training program. need some new, fun routine so i give simplefit a try :)
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are still quite a few lurkers, and more than a few spammers!
@robbiew7680, thank you for reporting the bad stuff. Posts removed and users banned.

We are grateful/proud for people like numpty and doe99 that keep posting and being absolute BEASTS.
We wish there were more like robbiew7680 that come back to keep the spirit alive.
numpty

Post by numpty »

Admin wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:10 pm There are still quite a few lurkers, and more than a few spammers!
@robbiew7680, thank you for reporting the bad stuff. Posts removed and users banned.

We are grateful/proud for people like numpty and doe99 that keep posting and being absolute BEASTS.
We wish there were more like robbiew7680 that come back to keep the spirit alive.
Some simple advertising could go a long way? Just a couple of reddit posts on some subs about this could generate interest?? Plus a quick little update on the website and bam!

Happy to help with suggestions
doe99

Post by doe99 »

@numpty good idea! Let revive the simplefit community and the simple (but not easy) workout routine!
So i can contribute for example with a review on reddit?! Just have to start (again) to train :lol: and i do some after/now pics
Arthax83

Post by Arthax83 »

Im a new member, but a lurker for many years! 🙂

Will probably start a log. Like many others I was bought here by my fucked up back, gained weight, got kids et al.

Saw that this forum was still some what active and decided to sign up!