( 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest repeated 8 times) is applied in turn to the Squat, Pullups, Evil wheel, and Push-ups with a one minute rotation break between exercises.
Each exercise is scored by the weakest number of reps (Seconds on the Evil wheel) in each of the eight intervals. During the one minute rotation time allowed the clock is not stopped but kept running. The score is the total of the scores from the 4 stations.
- You are encouraged to log or post your workout times in order to track your progress
- Warm up by going through the exercises you plan on doing at a super slow easy pace working on form for several minutes
- Speed should not come from fast movements but rather less rest between exercises
- Movements should be: slow, full range of motion, with good form
- Please do not sue me I am poor, if something hurts stop use common sense
|Day 7 same for all levels|
|Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest|
|8 intervals push up|
|8 intervals pull up|
|8 intervals Evil wheel|
|8 intervals squat|
- Print a copy of the workout you plan to do and consult you physician before starting this fitness program